About the Chamber of Digital Commerce: We are a long-established trade association that sets the bar for advocacy and promotion of the blockchain and digital ledger technology industry. As the world’s largest trade association representing the blockchain industry, our mission is to promote the acceptance and use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies. Through education, advocacy, and working closely with public policymakers, regulatory agencies, and industry, our goal is to develop a pro-growth legal environment that fosters innovation, job creation, and investment. Our work spans almost every facet of the legal and policy arena, and we create effective strategies and outcomes that help drive industry forward. For more information, please visit www.digitalchamber.org.
Job Title: Director of Development
Job Description: The Chamber is currently seeking a development professional to join the Development and Member Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for recruiting and onboarding new members.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Work with the VP of Development and Member Services team to drive new revenue through the recruitment and onboarding of new member companies.
- Originate new prospective members and develop strategies to cultivate relationships.
- Identify and establish strategies to capture market share in new and niche segments.
- Collaborate with staff on the management and planning of member events.
- Develop recruitment collateral in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B, consultative sales and development experience.
- Ability to quickly build and monetize relationships.
- Demonstrated history of qualifying and closing prospects.
- Professional level understanding of blockchain technology and its uses.
- General understanding of the blockchain and digital asset ecosystem and players.
- Exceptionally strong professional writing and proof-reading skills.
- Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Exceptionally strong and efficient with email communications.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, public speaking experience preferred.
- Ability to engage with people at all levels: Fortune 500 C-Suite, Start Up Executives, Congressmen/women, college interns, etc.
- Must be a passionate supporter and advocate of blockchain technology and digital currencies.
- Must be a proactive self-starter and have the ability to work independently and remotely.
- Experience using Salesforce
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university; Graduate Degree preferred.
Benefits: Our benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible holidays and vacations, and 401(k).
Compensation: Salary + Commission
Apply: To apply for this position, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
BE PART OF A UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM
BE PART OF THE UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM