Digital Design Associate
Overview: Are you interested in cryptocurrencies? Passionate about Bitcoin and the massive changes happening in the global financial system? If so, we want to see your best work! The Chamber of Digital Commerce, the world’s leading trade association representing the digital asset and blockchain industry, is seeking a Digital Design Associate to create smart, engaging and dynamic content to tell the stories of crypto and blockchain adoption across the world. Your design expertise and creative content will be a critical part of the Chamber’s drive to increase the adoption and use of blockchain technology and digital assets across social media, video, email and website design. The Digital Design Associate will be responsible for the development of digital graphics including infographics, visual storytelling, social media visuals and event promotions across a number of mediums including video.
Our ideal candidate can supply a portfolio showcasing unique designs for web, social and event promotions.
- Create digital media content including, but not limited to, email, video, social media, web pages, event promotions, infographics and print material.
- Design invitations and marketing collateral to support Parallel virtual summit events.
- Prepare content including short form copy, graphics, infographics, motion graphics, and email layouts, through collaboration with others in the Marketing Department, for all digital media platforms.
- Ensure graphic solutions are optimized for integration, performance, usability and sustainability.
- Apply style/brand guidelines to ensure projects are correctly executed.
- Ability to work across departments as necessary to support content creation and design strategy.
- Based in Washington, DC or the East Coast time zone.
- 2+ years of digital design experience
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote, PowerPoint
- Experience with email clients like Salesforce, ConstantContact, Mailchimp
- Experience with editing short videos (GIFs, video for social media, and b-roll)
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts to meet content needs for website landing pages and digital marketing materials to promote our initiatives.
- Portfolio showcasing social media, presentation and email marketing design.
- Video editing examples are a plus.
- Understanding of design principles, motion graphics, visual design skills and technical knowledge.
- Extremely detail oriented with strong proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills to set priorities and manage time.
- Working knowledge of the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry is a plus.
Apply: To apply for this position, please submit resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “DIGITAL DESIGN APPLICATION: (Your Name)”
BE PART OF A UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM
BE PART OF THE UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM