Digital Events Associate
We are a long-established trade association that sets the bar for advocacy and promotion of the blockchain and digital ledger technology industry. As the world’s largest trade association representing the blockchain industry, our mission is to promote the acceptance and use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies. Through education, advocacy, and working closely with public policy makers, regulatory agencies, and industry, our goal is to develop a pro-growth legal environment that fosters innovation, job creation, and investment. For more information, please visit www.digitalchamber.org.
Overview: The Events Associate will be responsible for event implementation, content management, technical planning and execution of the Chamber’s digital (and possibly in-person) events.
- Lead the implementation of virtual (and possibly live) events for the Chamber and our members.
- Responsible for administering a virtual events program that includes owned, partnered, and sponsored events, and webinars, online conferences, 1:1s, roundtable discussions, and more.
- Assist in the development of marketing copy for events and emails and utilize Salesforce and marketing analytics platforms to execute and monitor event promotions.
- Ownership of attendee recruitment including segmenting and distributing invitations to database, managing attendee confirmations, reminders and attrition.
- Responsible for managing, on average, 4-5 digital events per month
- Manage the collection of content and presentation materials for events.
- Mange invitations, speaker prep calls and Salesforce registration for weekly and monthly Chamber events, webinars and briefings.
- Design invitations and marketing collateral to support events.
- Contribute ideas for new events and speakers in coordination with marketing team.
- Based in Washington, DC or East Coast time zone.
- 2+ years of virtual or live event management experience.
- Experience working in conjunction with sponsors, vendors and partners on events.
- Experience producing and managing events on the Zoom and Cisco platforms.
- Pardot/Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience using PowerPoint, Keynote, Tableau and Canva preferred
- Knowledge of technical concepts like connectivity, stream latency, microphone pickup, and display resolution
- Ability to manage registration database and develop post-event analysis to optimize future events.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain industry preferred.
Apply: To apply for this position, please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Resume: (Your Name)
BE PART OF A UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM
BE PART OF THE UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM