Digital Marketing Associate
We are a long-established trade association that sets the bar for advocacy and promotion of the blockchain and digital ledger technology industry. As the world’s largest trade association representing the blockchain industry, our mission is to promote the acceptance and use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies. Through education, advocacy, and working closely with public policy makers, regulatory agencies, and industry, our goal is to develop a pro-growth legal environment that fosters innovation, job creation, and investment. For more information, please visit www.digitalchamber.org.
Overview: The Chamber of Digital Commerce is looking for a digital marketing associate to fill a critical role on our Marketing & Communications team. You’ll have hands-on responsibility for assisting in the development of marketing emails, presentations and digital content management, including social media.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a member of the Chamber’s Marketing and Communications team developing content for internal membership communications and external campaigns.
- Develop innovative and creative marketing emails for Chamber member newsletters, events and initiatives.
- Serve as the main point of contact for Chamber event invitation development.
- Monitor email list audiences for overall health, bounce rates, emerging trends.
- Maintain and contribute content for a dedicated social media content calendar.
- Develop presentations for membership outreach, sponsorship decks and pitches.
- Assist Chamber departments in maintaining brand guidelines.
- Experience. Marketing, Communications, Advertising or similar experience of at least 2 years.
- Areas of Focus and Preferred Skills. The ideal candidate will have experience in a marketing agency, ad agency or trade association marketing and communications role.
- Strong knowledge of best practices for email creative, segmentation, dynamic content.
- Use of marketing tools such as PowerPoint, Tableau, Constant Contact, Salesforce, social media content platforms.
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and reporting on email data.
- Graphic design and WordPress experience is a plus.
- Strong writing and speaking skills. Strong writing and analytical skills required. The chosen candidate will routinely write email copy, social media content and marketing collateral.
- Industry Expertise. Must have an understanding of digital assets and blockchain technology.
- Excited about Start-ups. As a start-up non-profit, each team member plays an important role in supporting the overall operations of the Chamber. The chosen candidate must have a can-do attitude and ability to thrive in a start-up culture and work environment.
- Must be a proactive self-starter, detail-oriented, and have the ability to work independently and remotely.
Benefits: Our benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, flexible holidays and vacations, 401K plan and a performance bonus program.
Apply: To apply for this position, please submit resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Resume: (Your Name)
BE PART OF A UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM
BE PART OF THE UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM