Social Media & Community Manager
About the Chamber of Digital Commerce: We are a long-established trade association that sets the bar for advocacy and promotion of the blockchain and digital ledger technology industry. As the world’s largest trade association representing the blockchain industry, our mission is to promote the acceptance and use of digital assets and blockchain-based technologies. Through education, advocacy, and working closely with public policymakers, regulatory agencies, and industry, our goal is to develop a pro-growth legal environment that fosters innovation, job creation, and investment. Our work spans almost every facet of the legal and policy arena, and we create effective strategies and outcomes that help drive industry forward. For more information, please visit https://digitalchamber.org.
The Chamber of Digital Commerce seeks a full time Social Media & Community Manager with at least 2 years of relevant experience to join our fast-paced team. The manager should be a strategic and creative social media guru with a passion for building communities and influencer networks and a clever self-starter who is passionate about the future of money, cryptocurrencies and blockchain.
- Create and post both proactive and responsive content on social media platforms (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter) in a timely manner
- Expand the presence and participation of the Chamber on Telegram, Tik Tok, Twitter Spaces, Discord and YouTube, as well as podcasts through engaging content, ideas for compelling discussions and outreach to community managers
- Build relationships and increase engagement with our online community, and foster a positive sentiment towards the Chamber brand
- Relay relevant community feedback to internal stakeholders
- Create strategies and tactics to highlight on our work, the issues we engage in and other critical topics for the crypto and blockchain community
- Utilize monitoring platforms to identify and track organic PR and social media metrics and analyze web and community traffic for monthly reports
- Assist with influencer outreach and management, including podcast hosts and producers
- Experience with, or strong interest in, cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is strongly preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience in a social media/community management role
- Creative, collaborative, flexible, and eager to learn in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong understanding of the ins-and-outs of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Discord, YouTube and others
- Understanding of backend reporting within social media platforms and able to create reports without additional tools
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills and knowledge of marketing practices
Benefits: Our benefits program includes healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible holidays and vacations, and 401(k).
Apply: To apply for this position, please submit a resume to Jessica.B.Smith@claconnect.com
BE PART OF A UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM
BE PART OF THE UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM