PROMOTING GLOBAL REGULATORY INTEROPERABILITY
The Global Blockchain Forum is an international initiative of the Chamber of Digital Commerce. The Group works with the world’s leading blockchain policy experts to develop industry best practices and help shape global regulatory interoperability.
- Australia: Australian Digital Currency Commerce Association
- Japan: Japan Blockchain Association
- United Kingdom: United Kingdom Digital Currency Association
- Singapore: Association of Cryptocurrency Enterprises and Startups Singapore (ACCESS)
- United States: Chamber of Digital Commerce
The Chamber and its' members are actively involved in a number of initiatives across the blockchain ecosystem.
Click on each logo to learn more.
BE PART OF A UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM