Your privacy is important to us.
Information We Collect
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We may use your personal information to promote our initiatives, services and events to you and share promotional and information content with you in accordance with your communication preferences.
- We disclose name, title, company information, and occasionally email addresses, gathered in our event and conference registration process with the sponsors of that event. Attendees of our events will also be added to our email list.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to site users information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
External Websites & Social Media
- Our websites provide links to other websites. We do not control, and are not responsible for, the content or practices of these other websites.
Unsubscribe from Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of our e-mails, updating your communication preferences, or by sending us email us at email@example.com. Chamber Members cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their membership account with us.
Connect with the Chamber
Stay informed. Sign up.
BE PART OF THE UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM
BE PART OF A UNIFIED VOICE FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY ECOSYSTEM